1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before? Uhh.. I had a real job.. and an un-boyfriend. AND I GOT FIRED FOR BEING ALLERGIC.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I dunno.. and prolly not.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? NO BABIES! You guys need to get on this...
4. Did anyone close to you die? I don't think I went to any funerals this year... but I could just be really slow and not remember.
5. What countries did you visit? None
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? A giant butt? I dunno..lmao
7. What date(s) from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? I dunno what day it was.. but it was like the weekend of July 7th when I couldn't eat because I WAS GUILTY..lmao.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I didn't kill any of my residents.
9. What was your biggest failure? My Personal Relationships.
10. Did you suffer any illness or injury? Not for real. I did go to the hospital twice for my job.
11. What was the best thing you bought? My edu-ma-cation.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My grammy!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? My brother.
14. Where did most of your money go? You know, I can't figure it out. I THINK it went to College, Food, Clothes, Gas ,Car Repairs, Hair/Nails, and then other.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? I dunno. Toes? Being "Late to Work" a bunch..lmao...even when I didn't have a job.
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? Dem Franchise Boys "LEAN WIT IT ROCK WIT IT!"
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? about the same
iii. richer or poorer? much poorer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? I dunno. I probably should have studied Phonetics.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Working the desk.. shopping.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? I spent Christmas at home and wit Big Head.
22. Did you fall in love in 2006? This question is so complicated I guess an easy answer would be no.
23. How many one-night stands? None.
24. What was your favorite TV program? Boondocks, Family Guy.. Scrubs. Funny Stuff. Ya know.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Not really.
26. What was the best book you read? I read...ugh... mmmm..lol I dont remember the name I read a bunch of shortstories books that I kept from the library for everrr.. they were all good
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Andi..lmao
28. What did you want and get? Okay so I totally wanted a boy with a hoopty and a crazy afro...
29. What did you want and not get? A Bajillion Dollars.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? I really just saw Dream Girls.. and it was great.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 19. I went to the Mardi Gras Party.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? I dunno winning the lotto.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? Increasingly Urban.
34. What kept you sane? I'm not sane..
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Usher (..does this ever change??)
36.What political issue stirred you the most? The ELECTION! GO DEMS GO!
37. Who did you miss? JEwnni and KArl, my friends from gsgis and ascs, andddd Big head <3
38. Who was the best new person you met? My girls on the hall, Big head, and my target team members.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006: Boys are dumb.. really, really dumb. <== that's what I had last year. I bet I didn't really learn that til this year.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
To the love, I left my conscience pressed
"Between the pages of the Bible in the drawer
"What did it ever do for me" I say
It never calls me when I'm down
Love never wanted me
But I took it anyway
Put your ear to the speaker
And choose love or sympathy
But never both, no"
Fall Out Boy "XO"
Edit: I thought this was hilarious
I invented sex.
*Much ♥ in'*